Thursday, June 7, 2012

Feeling good ? bad ?


Have you ever been in a situation where you want the ground to open up and just swallow you raw...erasing you from the face of the earth? That is how i feel. I just could not reconcile how, in heaven's name did I get in the situation where i am now! Sad thing is, I don't feel any regrets for my decisions as they have made me or rather, who I am becoming...It is just so unfortunate that I have to find myself in a predicament were complication could not yet any worse between me and the people that are most dear to me.

I wish I could tell...so you would understand.

But there are some things that are left unsaid, not necessarily forgotten, but remain unspoken.

I wish I could runaway...to elope with the sanity that is left of me. But, until then, I shall keep my cool and composure as long as I can. There is no escaping this...none yet.

No comments: